The agencies listed below offer an online version of application and/or provider forms for their programs. Users are encouraged to contact the agency or program for information on how and where to submit the form.
Forms are available relating to advance directives for medical treatment, consumer directed services, providers for DADS programs, and privacy notices. This page also includes links to over forty-five (45+) handbooks for providers of DADS and HHSC programs.
Provider forms are available for:
- Services for persons with mental and physical disabilities
- Deaf and hard of hearing services
- Blind services
- Early childhood intervention
Forms are available relating to:
- Child care licensing for providers
- Provider contracts
- Child abuse prevention campaigns
- The education and training voucher program.
The Forms & Literature Inquiry and Order Entry System is designed to be a one-stop inquiry and order entry point for anyone interested in obtaining any free publication offered by DSHS.
Forms are available for:
- Cash assistance
- Food stamps
- Children's Medicaid
- The Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP).